Rack sacks are industrial-strength polyester bags that can be deployed to your warehouse and hung on the end units of your pallet racks to collect garbage. Essentially rack sacks are reusable industrial-strength garbage bags.
Need to order rack sacks for your customers? Purchase here.
Here are 10 ways to use rack sacks in the warehouse:
Here are several ways to employ rack sacks in your warehouse or industrial facility.
- Rack sacks are heavy-duty bags that can hold 5.6 cubic feet (160 L ) of garbage so they are ideal for general purpose drop points for general trash use
- Racksacks come with various symbols on them so they can be used to segregate recycled materials.
- Rack sacks are made from reinforced double-stitched polyester so they can be use to hold sharp-edged garbage like broken glass or splintered pallet racks.
- They are ideal as a repository for debris that can be a tripping hazard for pedestrians in a work house or can be an obstruction for warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks or forklifts
- Racksacks are waterproof so they can be used to hold wet or soiled garbage and can be hosed out easily to keep them clean when emptied.
- Rack sacks are ideal if you want to dedicate some to hold used or offcut shrink wrap.
- Rack sacks come in color-coded designs for a variety of use-specific deployments.
- They are versatile so they can be attached to warehouse racking, shelving, trolleys, roll cages, stillages, mobile steps, and many more.
- Rack sacks are great bags that can be used on delivery trucks or vans as a repository to keep cargo spaces free of garbage and debris.
- Rack sacks are toughly made so they can be used outside to collect landscaping organic waste, soil or other similar materials.