Reliable, smart design, easy to use and low maintenance.
Made in a state of the art manufacturing facility, using robots for precision weldments, assembled with commonly available German and US components, and designed by hundreds of engineers.
Reliable Semi-Electric Pallet Stacker
This unit is incredibly reliable. The major components used in its manufacture are sourced from Germany and the US. The assembly takes place in China under the supervision of hundreds of engineers to ensure quality is built into every step.
Here are some of the features and benefits of EOSLift's quality manufacturing process:
Semi-Electric Stacker Uses
- Used for loading goods onto or unloading goods from pallets and stacking goods
- Compact truck body, especially suitable for narrow aisles and small spaces
- Straddle and forged forks are available
Smart Design - Semi-Electric Pallet Stacker
- Efficient and energy-saving power unit
- Overload protection
- Throttle valve with pressure compensation function enables stable and reliable lowering
- Frame constructed of high-strength C type steel, especially for double frame series which will be more stable when lifting and lowering
Semi-Electric Stacker Specifications
Semi-Electric Stacker Technical Drawing
Easy to Maintain Stacker
- Hydraulic reservoir with filter, effectively prevents contamination by foreign matters, ensuring a long service life of the hydraulic system
- With a transparent acrylic guarding plate, to provide a broader vision and better protection
- Anti-pressure caster frame, intimate protection handle ergonomically designed to ensure maximum safety and comfort with a mechanical assist steering, steering more easily
- Ergonomic handle to ensure optimum safety and comfort
- Mechanically assisted steering system for easy travel
Semi-Electric Stacker Factory WARRANTY
To download the EOSlift Factory Warranty click here.
- Ontario, California (main)
- Baltimore, MD (if available)
- Chicago, IL (if available)
- Houston, TX (if available)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection