The Racksack Nano® is a small reusable waste bag designed to attach to a forklift with an included easy-release bungee cord. It also has reinforced grommets to use your own method of attachment.
The bag is reusable and water-resistant for easy cleaning. It features velcro closures on the opening to secure waste and for quick emptying.
Ideal for easily stowing shrinkwrap, plastic strapping, paper, and other trash that is accumulated as a forklift driver does their job.
Available in these styles:
- General Waste
- General Waste - no text
- Plastic - no text
- Mixed Paper and Card
- Mixed Paper and Card - no text
- We can also customize to use your text or logo
Features double stitch for heavy-duty use.
Racksack Nano Features:
- Designed for use with forklift and pallet trucks
- Thanks to the new Velcro fastener, snagging is eliminated
- Available in 3 text or 3 symbol-only design options, including a blank option
- Supplied with bungee loop fastener
- H.23.6 inches x W.17.7 inches / H.600mm x W.450mm
- Capacity 7.2 gal / 32.8 L
- Other designs and special prints, including logos, are available on request - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE June 1, 2023
PREORDER NOW and SAVE 5%
Use code: PREORDERNANO5 at checkout.
- 5-pack - 5 x racksack nano bags
- 10-pack - 10 x racksack nano bags SAVE 5%
- 20-pack - 20 x racksack nano bags SAVE 10%
Become an AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR of this Beaverswood product in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection