Details of Safety Cage for Forklift
This safety cage, a.k.a. Man Basket, is for use with a forklift. It is designed to be fork-mounted and chained to the forklift carriage.
The Forklift Safety Cage from Bluff Manufacturing was designed to lift a person safely with a forklift without the need for an expensive scissor lift. The all-welded steel safety cage meets OSHA requirements with a 42” high handrail (from the top of the platform). A self-closing swing gate allows for easy access when climbing in, but the inward push of the gate on Bluff Manufacturing’s safety cage prevents the person from pushing out of the cage accidentally. The cage was designed with a kick plate at the bottom to help prevent feet or items from slipping off the edge.
Safety Cage Specifications:
- All steel welded construction
- 1,000 lb capacity load rating
- 40” W x 48” L with 70” tall protective screen
- 42” tall handrail meets OSHA requirements
- California model (SG4048-CA) available with an 84” tall protective screen
- Durable powder coat finish in safety yellow color for high visibility – other colors available include: orange, blue, black & grey
- Self-closing swing gate included – swings inward meeting OSHA specs
- Safety chains and chain brackets provided to secure safety cage to a forklift
- 4” kick plate helps to prevent personnel or product slippage
FOB: 1400 Everman Pkwy #130, Fort Worth, TX 76140
LEAD TIME: 10 days