Industrial Stock Picker Lift - AEUP ISP-7M
Absolute E-Z Up offers the ISP-7M industrial stock picker with a 13.5-foot working height. The ISP-7M is the most versatile and affordable manual stock picker lift (it is manually propelled and uses an electric lift.) that you can find. It’s ideal for a variety of workplaces, including:
- Distribution centers
- Entertainment and event venues
- Educational facilities
Lightweight enough to work on any surface and easily maneuverable, this is the industrial stock picker for any company that wants the benefits of a safe working platform but with the fewest mechanical parts and the lowest price.
The ISP-7M is almost half the cost of the electric stock pickers and has an industry-leading warranty.
- Fully Proportional Power Lift
- Working Height: 13’ 7”
- Total Transport Capacity: 683 lbs.
- Adjustable Load Tray
- Dual Swing Gates
- Compact, Stable, Versatile
- 28.7” by 45” – small dimensions allow you to work almost anywhere
- 617 lb (280 kg) weight – ideal for sensitive surfaces with lower floor loads
- 13.5-foot working height – the highest of any manual lift platform
- Automatic brake always on for safety – press a button when you want to move it
- Easily adjustable material tray
- Clean and green – no grease, chemicals, or odors from use or maintenance
- Battery-powered ascent/elevate
- Parts are covered under warranty for two years
- BRAND: AEUP (Absolute E-Z Up)
- MODEL: ISP-7
OPERATOR BAY CAPACITY: 287 lbs
- MATERIAL TRAY CAPACITY: 198 lbs
- TRANSPORT HOOD CAPACITY: 198lbs
- CONDITION: NEW
- HOURS: ~0
- MAST TYPE: 1-Stage
- MAX WORKING HEIGHT: 13' 7"
- MAX PLATFORM HEIGHT: 7' 1"
- COLLAPSED HEIGHT: 4' 10"
- GUIDANCE: Not guided
FUEL TYPE: 12V, 85Ah Lead Acid Battery
- BATTERY: New, flooded
- CHARGER: 110V 1 Phase | Single battery charge duty cycle approximately 9+ hours or approximately 17 miles (27.3 km) of operation
- WARRANTY: Industry leading 5-2-1 Platinum Warranty: 5 years on the mast assembly. 2 years on all other components. 1 year on battery, not prorated.
- Weight: 617 lbs weight
Freight and additional costs
TAXES AND FREIGHT EXTRA
Download AEUP ISP-7M Brochure
Questions about the ISP-7M?
For queries or further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ted Gallardo at 888-310-0008 x2.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection