- Eoslift USA Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Full Electric Lift and Travel Solid Steel Adjustable Base Leg and Forks Straddle Pallet Stacker is constructed with only high-quality materials and craftsmanship. 3300 lbs. weight Cap., 141.7 in. Raised Ht., 94 in. Max Overhead, Polyurethane Wheels, Steel Hubs, Advanced Lithium Ion Battery, 3 Years Limited Warranty.
- Damping system of auxiliary wheels to increase the stability of the truck
- Wide frame design with good vision.C-channel used for better stability.
- Firm assemblies of load-bearing wheel.
- The main components of the truck use imported parts, to improve the reliability of the truck.
- With a transparent acrylic guarding plate. to provide a broader vision and better protection
- The ergonomically designed handle with accessible buttons reducing operator fatigue
- Exceptional maneuverability in extremely confined areas ensured by creep speed button
- With emergency reversing device and emergency brake function
- Long tiller to maintain a reasonable distance between the operator and the truck to ensure the safety
- Safe and silent drive with continuously variable speed
- The controller has multiple automatic protection system
- Suitable for narrow spaces such as truck loading and unloading at supermarkets and workshops
- High-quality, low-noise AC drive system
- High-performance pump with low noise
- Low-battery locking function extends the battery life
- Electromagnetic and regenerative braking system greatly improves the efficiency
- Maintenance-free AC drive motor,replacement of carbon brush not needed
- Operating handle and motor cover easy for installation and removal
- Lithium-ion battery
|TOP LOAD BEAM HEIGHT INCHES:||148|
|MAST COLLAPSED HEIGHT:||96"|
|FUEL TYPE:||24 volts|
|BATTERY COMPARTMENT SIZE:||TBD|
|BATTERY:||New - lithium|
|CHARGER:||110V 1 Phase|
|LEAD TIME IN WEEKS:||1|
|IF ORDERED TODAY DELIVERY DATE:||Inquire
|LOCAL FREIGHT:||Not included|
12 months or 2000 hours
|*Taxes and freight extra|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection