High Capacity Boltless Shelving Units
This high-capacity shelving is easy to assemble, adjustable (in 1-1/2" increments), and can hold up to 2,300 lbs per shelf. Made from cold rolled steel and designed to withstand heavy-duty usage. Features the following components:
- Angle Post (Standard Duty) - (1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 14 gauge).
- Double Rivet Angle Beam (Standard Duty) - (2-3/4”x 1” 16 gauge)
- Double Rivet Angle Beam (Heavy-duty). Can add additional rigidity and shelf capacity - (2-3/4” x 1” 14 gauge).
- Center Support. Provides additional shelf support - (2-3/4” x 1” x 1” x 16 gauge
- Steel Decking. Designed to overhang left to right beams at front and back - (14 gauge).
They are available in two heights (84" and 96"), have five shelf levels, and come in a black powder coat finish (ME). Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial workplaces. Comes with a one-year warranty.
The chart below outlines available options and variants for Rivetwell High-Capacity Boltless Shelving units. Please refer to the chart below when ordering.
Rivetwell Boltless Shelving
Rivetwell Boltless Shelving provides a versatile, durable, and hassle-free storage solution to fit your unique applications.
All components attach to each other without the use of loose fasteners for quick and easy installation. The parts are designed to fit snugly to each other, providing maximum strength and durability. Businesses can also mix and match components to suit standard and heavy-duty usage.
Related Boltless Shelving Products
Here are more Hallowell Boltless Shelving products:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection