Forklift Attachment for the AEUP E-Z Climber
The E-Z Climber provides an innovative solution for moving heavy and bulky loads up and down stairs and over rough terrain. The E-Z Climber Fork Accessory enhances the E-Z Climber's capabilities by adding forklift functionality, making it easier and safer to move inventory and equipment.
The convenient attachment enables the lifting of items using two forks mounted on a rotating trolley for easy alignment and positioning.
The E-Z Climber Fork Accessory is designed for use with the vertical model of the E-Z Climber (1300V), allowing the lifting or loading of vertically-positioned cargo. However, it can also realign cargo to the horizontal position if necessary. The attachment kit also adds stability, is easy to steer, and has a generous load capacity.
AEUP E-Z Climber Fork Accessory Features:
- Load capacity: 771 lbs. (standard stabilizers) or 1,102 lbs. (extra large stabilizers)
- Continuous 360° fork carriage rotation for easy positioning and transport
- Reinforced stabilizers to add security when loading
- Adjustable and lockable rotation and height
- Independent right/left tracks for the drive-steer system
- Sliding carriage assembly to adjust fork height
- Fork length: 24″
- Reclining steering bar
- Removable trolley
- Unit weight: 220.5 lbs
- Maximum loading height: 43″
Industry-leading Manufacturer's Platinum 5-2-1 Warranty
Taxes and freight extra
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection